Saturday, November 17, 2012

To Jonestown

          Sabs and I shared lunch today, which was enjoyable as always. Later, Eliot, Harrison and I watched part of a documentary on Jonestown, which CNN seems to air every week. The majority of the night was spent celebrating those boys' birthdays. I played pong with Lena, met Peter North, made friends, and watched Iris become more marinated than she's ever been (fun at first, not so much later.) Early in the morning, I went out for a stroll around the Fens to clear my head. It's interesting how people in the Fens at night always openly size each other up, even if you're running or carrying bags.
          Quote of the day:
"A year before shit got weird...things were pretty normal!" - Eliot, making fun of CNN
"This Peter North, or that Peter North?" - me
"That was textbook!" - Harrison
"Put your tongue to good use." - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment