Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mediocrity: Redux

          We beat UAH in a rather sad men's hockey game, 3-1. They scored first, and then had their asses handed to them. Afterward, we celebrated by drinking and attempting the No Cry Challenge, an hour-long YouTube playlist containing a great deal of sadness. I went strong for two videos, and then one about a dog hit too close to home and I called it quits. Katie and Iris are heartless and failed to cry. We put on a decent Johnny Depp flick about cocaine called Blow, for which Dionna joined us as well. Later, Alaric, Sabrina, Meredith and I chatted about the dynamics of living in West F.
          Quotes of the day:
"I could never do you. Your life." - Alanna
"On Wednesdays, we wear pink..." - JL
"Katie Miami... that could be my stripper name." - Katie
"Mom, this is Boston, not Baghdad!" - Delivery Man (courtesy of Alaric)

No comments:

Post a Comment