Professor Lovely handed out Halloween chocolate today, since his 3-year-old has a severe peanut allergy. We discussed yesterday's disputation and contrasted direct democracy and government by representation. In the evening I played more League with Alaric and Sean, as well as Eric some time later. I'm not great at it, but I'm definitely improving somewhat.
Quotes of the day:
"If you ask the average Tartari what the general will is, you know what he'll say? Free beer! Free beer and football! Lots and lots of beer. And maybe... some sandwiches!" - Professor Lovely
"Can you just cut it out for me? I want to hold it while it's still pulsating." - Iris
"I'll father a child to this song if I need to, but I'll try to avoid it." - me
"I like piano. I kind of wish I could play it, but then I would be so Asian..." - Iris
"On a scale of zero to slizzy, I'm crunk. So like 75%." - Harrison
No comments:
Post a Comment