Matt and I went to Logan's once more to celebrate Sullivan's birthday, where we gifted him with an amazing Star Wars birthday card, complete with spastic lightsaber swinging and battle music. Logan and the children played Castle Crashers, Matt and Allie said silly things, and I watched Trapped In the Closet for the first time with Logan's parents. Afterward, Brian and I hung out with Josh, Summer and her cousin Jeremiah at Josh's place, watched Adventure Time (for which I have a new appreciation) and ate gummi worms. Lastly, Brian and I stopped by the garage to watch the premiere of Boardwalk Empire. The state of the place is disappointing; there's a bucket of blood in there from a deer, an engine on the carpet, and random junk everywhere, all from Brian's older brother. Hopefully we can get the place back in shape over winter break.
Quote of the day:
"There's so many Gaysians at New Paltz!" - Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment