Alaric, Iris and I played some Super Smash Bros. before getting it into our heads to mess around with CPUs. Accordingly, we soon had an epic battle unfolding in front of us: a 99-minute coin mode (read: noisy beep mode) match between 4 AIs, namely two level 9 Captain Falcons, a level 3 Captain Falcon, and a level 9 Marth. We also live streamed the Bruins' fifth, decisive match against the Red Wings, finally cleaning up that series for good. The next series is anybody's game; either the Bruins move up and Beantown gets a little crazier, or the Habs upset them and I get to taste delicious Boston sports fan tears. Either way, I win. A party sprung up as Shandana, Becky, Clay, and Erika came over; we watched st00pid music videos, drank five different kinds of alcohol, and played Smash and various card games. Once the apartment had cleared out for the night, Alaric and I moved out to the back patio/alley/thing and settled in lawn chairs by my door. We listened to the music of our childhoods, drank, smoked cigars, and reminisced until first light.
Quotes of the day:
"You gotta be the ambulance chaser. Just be there when everyone dies." - Alaric
"Looks like we're getting drunk again..." - Alaric [3:45 a.m.]
"I want to be drunk, not economical." - Alaric [3:47 a.m.]
"I'll bring hookers if that's what you want." - Alaric [5:29 a.m.]
No comments:
Post a Comment