Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunny Side

          I was up early to get over to Government Center for an interview at the Public Inquiry and Assistance Center (PIAC for short.) I was seated at a table with three PIAC employees and did my best to give robust, if unimaginative answers. As always, I loathe the pressure and group dynamic that comes with multiple interviewers. Once I'd run the gauntlet, I decided to get breakfast at last semester's stomping grounds in Pi Alley. I took a chance on eggs sunny side up, bacon and toast at Archie's, and got another call for an interview while eating. I got home and fell asleep instead of working, and predictably missed U.S. Congress. I played Super Smash Bros. with Sean to let off steam, then chilled out with Iris. (Excluding her throwing a fit over the tag on my blanket appearing at the wrong end of the bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment