Thursday, April 3, 2014
Pizza Planet, Where's My Tip?
After further meetings with my co-op advisor and the financial aid office, I set up a camp chair outside my door, picked up a couple of magazines, and enjoyed the sun. It was beautiful outside, if still a tad cold. I received a call for an interview at the Public Inquiry and Assistance Center, a consumer help division of the Attorney General's office. In the late afternoon, I helped Harrison move loads of copies of the NU Political Review to Ell Hall for the club's last meeting of the year. He invited me to stick around for pizza; in the course of the meeting, I saw a couple of familiar poli sci faces and decided to tentatively join the club. With luck, I'll have enough time next semester to do some research or adapt my writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment