Sunday, April 20, 2014

Priest Pipe

          Appropriately, Eric dropped into town for 4/20. He joined Alaric and me for a round of smoking, Super Smash Bros., and finally Revolution (which I acquired for Alaric to clear up a debt.) Eric played an "agent of chaos" role, as he referred to it, and ended up handing me the come-from-behind victory. He eventually had to bail, but was replaced by Emily and Johnny, precipitating another ring of fire. Later, Alaric and I went to Iris's to catch Game of Thrones; we then attempted to watch Requiem For a Dream, but I was unable to stay awake.
          Quotes of the day:
"I saw you hittin' that. You were hittin' the priest pipe." - Eric
"I smoked weed with this crew of gigantic black guys the other night and I was not ready." - Eric
"They all had personal blunts..." - Eric
Ghostwriting for Rick Ross...
Alaric: "Five gold and a black."
Eric: "I got five gold and a black in the back..."

No comments:

Post a Comment