Friday, September 26, 2014

The Wrong Order

          Alaric threw a cheesesteak cookout at our place, but I was too tired and moody after work to take part. I napped for a few hours, eventually getting up at the tail end of the party. I had a beer and proceeded to Our House East with Johnny, Peter, Evan, and Iris. We ran into Gavin, and the two of us had a conversation about local politics on the Cape. I passed off my drink to Johnny and we danced a bit, completely surrounded by airheads, and Evan made a particular fool of himself in the process of having fun. Near closing, I waited outside while the others made their way out and listened to two girls who were completely mystified about why they'd been ejected. One gave the bartender two IDs, the other gave her sorority card, I figured all this out from what they were saying, but they were still going on about it when they left. After I bought a couple of slices of pizza at BHOP (and made a Lundqvist-esque save when the paper plate buckled), we went back to Johnny's to smoke and chill out. On the way home, we saw a boxer-clad freshman trying to adjust his window on the third floor of Speare. Evan hollered, "Don't fall out!" and the dude instantly closed his blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment