Wednesday, September 10, 2014
XBOX LIEK WATER
I overslept my alarm and was an hour and a half late, but beyond some concerns about whether I was doing okay, my supervisors seemed not to mind too much. I helped to begin a large rearrangement of certain supplies and files in the office to make way for potential construction. After work, we had another rehearsal, this time with the new recruits and the veterans. The band was XBOX HUEG, but JL somehow fit everyone on stage. A third or more of the band was sight reading, but our sound is amazing now. I scooped up contact information for all of the trumpets and look forward to shenanigans in the near future. (I'm starting to feel like the old guy now, but more on that later.) At home, we finished the first season of The Sopranos, culminating in one of my favorite "whacks" of the entire series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment