Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What Up Kemosabe

          We had a fun rehearsal at the ballroom and played "Zoot Suit Riot" for the first time this season. I was bedecked in Rangers colors, but it did nothing for their luck and they dropped 4-2 to the Flyers. After rehearsal, the council held a small powwow to discuss the upcoming laser tag event and compare notes. We went back to Iris's for even more clam chowder and corn muffins; naturally, I failed to bring my Husky ID, and she was kind enough to put some in tupperware for me. I hung out with Sean while he caught up on Gotham and spent another night on the couch in an effort to wake more promptly. It was sometime late in the night when I realized I'd left my iPod in my trumpet case in Curry, and would be music-less for at least a day at work. The struggle is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment