With no one in the apartment and having done the same thing for the past few days, I was gripped with cabin fever. Michelle was back in town, so I went to her place on the E Line for a small party. I met her roommate, Anneloes, who I can only describe as intense. She appeared with a variety pack of Hawaiian beers called Kona, and I can safely say these are my new go-to favorite. The Big Wave golden ale is best, but all of them are satisfying. A few other folks came as well, all friendly; the girls made a star-shaped nutella-filled baked confection, someone produced a ludicrous vaporizer, and an assortment of silly things happened. It touched my soul to interact with someone after the hermit routine.
Also. The Rangers won their 7th straight against the Devils on a hat trick from Derek Stepan, the team's second hat trick in two days. Something is in the water at Madison Square Garden. See also the Sabres' improbable 4-3 shootout win over the Islanders. This makes tonight a perfect run in the Tri-State area.
No comments:
Post a Comment