Saturday, December 13, 2014

"What seems to be the problem, citizen?" "You are trying to kill me!"

          I experienced a heavy dream about the end of the world and woke up feeling very emotional. I went to the office and mindlessly straightened up a bit. In the process, I helped Anne-Marie with some petty thievery and picked up some free clothing for myself as well. It's amazing how much random, outdated gear is just sitting in the closet, waiting for someone to take it. We can't even give the stuff away. At home, I played a chess match against Alaric. I don't remember who won, but I do remember that he threw a pawn/king Flying V at me.
          Iris, Sara, Clay, and Malcolm joined us on a trip to Tasty Burger, where we were served by the Russian. Once stuffed, we came home to drink a bit. Alaric and I then traveled to Regina's place, a massive brick-walled apartment not far from Northeastern. We turned up with her, Julia, and a bunch of other folks; margaritas and scrapping were involved. Finally, it was back home for hookah, etc. A feverish night of activities then came to a relaxing close.
          My top three hockey teams all won tonight! The Rangers blew away the Canucks in a 5-1 humiliation. "It's Miller Lite time!" The Wild pulled off another rally and beat the Coyotes in a shootout, 4-3. The Sabres even picked up a 4-3 overtime win against the (finally) improving Panthers. Other highlights: the Flyers going 5-1 on the terribad Hurricanes; the Penguins losing a shootout to the Bro Jackets, 4-3. All great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment