This was my first full day with the apartment all to myself. I woke up around 2 a.m. to smoke, decorate, clean house, and acclimate to the quiet. It rained all day, but my misery from walking around was tempered by the second office-wide Yankee swap. I made a play for a six-pack of fancy IPA and an accompanying movie, produced by one of Ted's clients. After work, Iris came over and we watched the second installment of Road to the Winter Classic, just as fascinating as the first.
Quotes of the day:
"Gettin' richer every day!" - random dude, after seeing me pick up $.07
"Libbie is the canary in the coal mine." - Jim H, re: Citrix issues
"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of blazin' it." - Jules
...
Allen: "Wait! How about you take the lottery tickets, and I'll trade you the Starbucks card."
Libbie: "No, that's ok-"
Allen: "I can make life very difficult for you, Libbie."
Kara: "That has to be the first Yankee Swap threat."
No comments:
Post a Comment