Tuesday, December 9, 2014
No Place Like Home
The day started off miserably, with the Green Line shutting down at every station and finally kicking everyone off at Boylston, meaning a long walk in the rain. My day was completely ruined when I was sent to the downtown bank on this, seemingly the rainiest of the year. Coat, no coat, no matter -- I was dripping head to toe and down an umbrella by the time I got there. Everyone was extra-sweet to me for the rest of the day, probably noticing the thunderstorm in my expression. The majority of my evening was spent decorating my room ("decorating hard," per my notes). It's beginning to come together but there's still a long way to go before I can call it finished. Alaric and I watched The Flash, with its typically mindblowing Man In Yellow cliffhanger. Hockey: Buffalo shut out the Kings 1-0, which felt good in my loins. The Wild beat the Islanders 5-4 after trailing 4-1, which felt even better. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment