In preparation for the party at Jared's this evening, I went to CVS with him to seek out Santa hats. We were prepared to hunt high and low, and were instead greeted with a display right by the front door. We wore them to Matthews, where the men's basketball team beat the Western Michigan Broncos handily, 81-69. They never fell behind. I like to see that sort of complete performance from the Huskies, given their penchant for choke jobs. Later on, I took my sweet time getting to the party.
It was already a hot mess when I got there. Beer pong was in full swing in the kitchen; Lucas and Claire were walking around in elf costumes. I took a few shots and danced a bit before helping Katie E throw up, and then helping Nathan throw up. I also fell down the stairs, wrestled Malcolm and left a smear of his blood on the wall, and admired Matt T's glorious ugly Bruins sweater.
Quote of the day:
"That's probably the easiest thing I've ever done." - Jared
"Isn't there another team called the Broncos?" - me
No comments:
Post a Comment