Alaric and I watched more of The Sopranos today, and Johnny stopped at our place before his train left from Yawkey. We went to Fiji and I ended up more blazed than I've been in some time, which put me in the mood to decorate again. I put up a couple of posters and some stray pieces in my own room, then napped from 7:30 p.m. to around 2 a.m.
A treat upon waking: finding that the Rangers finally defeated the Islanders 6-5. The win came on a three-goal comeback, after three bad losses to them and after their fans were heard to chant "you can't beat us!" The game was playoff-level in intensity and massive in terms of fan presence. We've been trailing them in the standings for most of the season, and now we're only two points behind with two games in hand. McDonagh scored twice, Kreider scored again (consistency please!), Klein netted another, and Marty St. Louis broke his slump as well. 5-1-1 without Lundqvist and 4-0 to complete this road trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment