Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bachelorette Party Kit

          I woke up practically steaming and crashed into the living room to cool off. When I woke up again, Jennifer and I went to Rod Dee II for lunch. Next on the agenda: the Star Wars Christmas Special (hrrrk). In the evening we threw a party for Alaric's birthday, and it went quite well! Iris brought her boyfriend Mike over; he was pleasant if quiet. I can't blame him for not speaking, since Michelle, Alaric, Maddie and I were engaged in fashioning carrots and croissants into smoking devices. (The carrots went well; the croissant was functional, but less so.) We finally deployed the bachelorette party kit! Later, Kofi and I smoked at the war memorials, where we had some company; I came home to keep my room to myself, working on projects. The light in there is better now; a candle in the bathroom was equally pleasing. Clearly this apartment was not built to house four.

No comments:

Post a Comment