Friday, June 12, 2015

Let's Be Clear

          Awake until around noon, I slept through most of the afternoon and early evening. Jared threw another rager at his place; this time, it was a "White Trash Trailer Bash", and for once the the theme made me uncomfortable. I ultimately decided that I didn't want to feed into that stereotype and went in normal clothes, and it felt better that way. This one was particularly messy; bros in redneck gear were everywhere and the country music was blasting. Justin drank champagne straight out of the bottle with a penis Sharpied on his other hand. Ultimately, I left early with Alaric, Kofi and Emily to settle at Kofi's place for a little while, and we luxuriated in his dorm room air conditioning. After smoking for a while and listening to the Django Unchained soundtrack, Emily and I headed home, exhausted.

Playoff section:
Stanley Cup Final:
CHI v. TBL: 2 - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment