I missed Macro again -- I really need to get acclimated to this schedule. Then, to UPP for lots of work and a discussion of #blacklivesmatter. After class, I saw Mad Max at Fenway for the second time, and it was 100% as brilliant as the first time. And at long last, I managed to schedule a pickup with my guy! He never makes it easy on me -- this time, I had to go to Gainsborough and he gave me the wrong apartment number. It's high time for a change in that department.
Playoff section:
Stanley Cup Final:
CHI v. TBL: 1 - 2 The Bolts pull ahead in a 3-2 game, featuring a Callahan snipe on Crawford.
Bishop looks seriously injured and had trouble getting up; in this game Saad
grabbed him by the head and pulled him down. I fucking hate the Blackhawks.
No comments:
Post a Comment