Sunday, March 4, 2012
Comin' Home Baby
I chose not to sleep last night, opting to get some shut-eye on the bus. On the way up Alaric and I were surrounded by the dance team, so this time we snagged a seat in the back with a bunch of band people (Anthony, Peter, Morgan, Rebecca, Ariel) and extra legroom in spades. It was still a painfully long ride -- partly due to the horrid cinnamon air freshener clogging the air in the back -- but I slept a good four to seven hours of the twelve we were on the road. Returning, we discovered that of the three dining halls, Stetson East is the only one that's open over break (Rebecca's is also open during the week.) I ate dinner with Ben, Alaric and Laura; the other ninth floor residents still present are Sean, Cassandra and Lauren. Also, the plan is for Iris to be back tomorrow afternoon. The women's basketball tour leaves on Wednesday, so I plan on making these couple of days sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment