Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Night Walk

          I ate at Rebecca's with Iris, Laura, Lauren, Sean, Alaric and Ben this afternoon. I came home to discover that I won a huge drawing on the TF2 item raffle site, scoring 51 items, which was a great surprise. At eight we met at Improv Asylum for House Teams, an $8 show put on by the students and alumni of Improv Asylum's classes. The show was rather funny, if not nearly as sidesplitting as Afternoon Delight; still, I found it a fine value for the price.
          Late at night, Alanna and I arranged to meet in order to play Amnesia, a renowned survival horror game. I walked to Melvin alone, and the walk was a fine way to clear my head; the campus seemed nearly empty of life, and the brisk cold was quite bracing. Due to some error in communication I expected to walk Alanna back to IV, but instead found myself relaxing in Melvin. After looking through a large picture book of beautiful MURICAN countrysides, I fell asleep for a couple of hours. Waking, I was distraught at my poor friend curled up on the floor, so I roused her and took my leave. The walk back was similarly peaceful, and I determined to stay up and nap on the bus to Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment