In my dream, I was on a bus traveling through the mountains in the snow. Shay was sitting in the window seat and we had a conversation about perception. I turned around to talk to Maddie and my father, but some asshole from my high school kept interrupting our singing with bird calls. I also remember my brother being paraplegic and me being completely blithe about it, which bothered my dream self. Not the most exciting, but quite vivid. I woke up early and messed around with Minecraft for a while, and was pleased with the Edward Gorey Google logo.
Alaric, Sean and I signed the lease on 1023 Tremont for next year. I'm equal parts excited and afraid for this new responsibility. In the evening, it was party time. I joined Harrison, Eliot, Eric H and Alanna for some raucous singing, humming and guitar playing in the common room. Iris came as well, though she declined to sing along. Harrison and I had a wrestling match, and he completely kicked my tail this time. The first thing he did was to drop me on my shoulder, which still hurts something terrible; I also got some nasty rugburn a la Alaric's last time we wrestled, so I guess karma is a thing. Despite the physical inconvenience, I had a wonderful night with friends.
Quotes of the day:
"That's the first time I've ever heard a cop yell 'freeze!'" - Eric H
"We have like 5 TAs. We have B-Bach, This Guy, That Guy, Brice and Joey Ramon." - Eliot
No comments:
Post a Comment