Monday, February 4, 2013
Mo Sweets Mo Obesity
Nothing starts off the day better than a hot shave, accompanied by energetic music to dance to. I felt pretty good this morning. My Cities and Suburbs class today was a trip to the observation deck of the Prudential, which was fun and informative. (We were learning about development and land use patterns in Boston.) I left a little early to make it to Italian, where Professor Binetti started singing "Sweets For My Sweet." This was a little weird because Iris and I listened to a few songs the other day ("Tubthumping" and "Mo Money Mo Problems") which then played on the radio at Tasty Burger, and this was another of the songs I played. Full circles all over the place. I collapsed into a long sleep not long after class was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment