In the hours before class, I started to sort through the 1200+ co-op jobs that initially came up on COOL. I also took the Jung Typology Test (a variant of the Meyers-Briggs) which said that I'm the INFP type; essentially retaking the test in class confirmed this. A chart was handed out showing where everyone fell, and I was the only INFP. I'm not sure if it makes me feel better (because I fall into a normal range of human behavior) or worse (because I can be summed up in a few sentences.)
Still brimming with initiative, I decided to head to Quincy for some PBP volunteer hours. Transportation was a mess, with the T completely packed until we got to the branch in the Red Line. I got some reading done on this last leg and arrived in Quincy right on time, with five minutes to walk to the church. No one was there. In a dark mood, I turned around and got back on the train home. At least I finished my Research Methods reading, so it wasn't a complete loss. The hour and a half of riding the T around still kind of sucked.
![]() |
| "The boss of this family told you you're gonna be Santa Claus. You're Santa Claus. So shut the fuck up about it!" |

No comments:
Post a Comment