I dreamed about Minecraft, probably not a good sign. Today was productive, though; Professor Mrdalj canceled Research Methods so that the lit review groups could meet and get their shit together, and get it together we did. A bit more work, a page and a half each spread among four people and we'll be set for tomorrow's deadline. After Italian (which I was able to leave within ten minutes), Alanna and I raided Stetson West for an ungodly amount of food. This was actually a great deal of fun; I'm not proud that I nearly filled a coffee cup with the limited amount of available hummus.
Reality set in after the fooding. Things to do for tomorrow: Study for what an undoubtedly enraging Cities and Suburbs test for tomorrow. Write a reaction paper on our Fenway tour, due in the same class. Write and memorize an Italian monologue, due to having no partner to do a dialogue with. Do a large amount of reading for Political Ecology. Write a reaction paper for the same. Get a research project outline together for Political Ecology (I have no clue what my project will be as of this moment.) To quote Joe Cabot in Reservoir Dogs: "Shit your pants, dive in and swim."
Quote of the day:
"Fuck yeah, my Valentine's Glock!" - Alaric
p.s. Sorry for all the fecal references in this entry. I tend to try and avoid profanity whenever possible, but today is not a normal day.
p.p.s. The title was actually one of my blog notes for the day, which should give some insight into my frame of mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment