My brain is haywire. It woke me up at 8, after precious few hours of sleep, and after I fell asleep again, my alarm didn't wake me up at 11, so I missed Research Methods. In better news, I've tentatively acquired a Desaparecidos ticket for Sunday since Harrison forwarded a Craigslist offer to me. Iris brought over some pineapple pizza, we watched more of The Sopranos (finishing season 3), and I interrupted her yawn to our great amusement. Then, to work. I was unaware until now that the Cities and Suburbs readings for tomorrow were not a selection from Suburban Nation, but all of it. I killed that in about four hours, did a reaction paper and studied for my Italian test tomorrow as well. Another all-nighter under my belt.
Quotes of the day:
"What did you do, Little Rascal?" - Professor Binetti
...
Me: "[redacted] dropped a Golden Bear? Spilled the nectar of the gods?"
Alaric: "Don't worry, I'm sure the gods had a good laugh about it."
No comments:
Post a Comment