Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Candy Man
Neither my alarm nor Iris's woke either of us up in time and I was a few minutes late, but Jeremy was cool about it. We got about 20 calls from or pertaining to Jim, our favorite John Candy lookalike, and by the end of the day I was quite sick of dealing with the case. I took a nap after work and awoke to Iris calling me to inform me that baked goods were available, at which point I headed directly over to WVC to obtain them. I bumped into Professor Urman on the way over the tracks, which is always nice because he still recognizes me; I've been considering getting back in touch with him or Professor Lovely to look into references or possible research work. I returned with the bounty, had an intense murder mystery game mechanic brainstorming session with Alaric and Sean (we're throwing a party on Friday, November 1, the night after Halloween) and stayed up all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment