My throat has improved marginally, but now I've got a hoarse, chronic cough that is undoubtedly irritating to everyone nearby. Work was uneventful, though one sugar daddy of a client who we've represented in several cases did come in for a meeting. (He owns several apartment buildings and is pretty much Mr. Monopoly, except Hispanic and minus the top hat and cane.) I was thinking, wouldn't it be something if we started our lives old, Benjamin Button-style, except that we'd have all this extraneous, useless knowledge when we were young and forget it all as time went on? This sprung from the idea of laying on my deathbed and thinking, "Why did I waste so much damn time reading about [insert topic] on Wikipedia?" After a relaxing evening of vijames, Sean and I had a long, cathartic talk and made some scrumptious sloppy joes around midnight.
Quotes of the day:
"Fuckin' nonwhites trying to get co-ops in my country..." - Alaric
"You're not a pyro, you're a fuckin' spy!" - c:SANTAc:CookinWithc:Heisenb
"4 rockets, this guy shoulda been deceased weeks ago." - c:SANTAc:CookinWithc:Heisenb
No comments:
Post a Comment