Sunday, October 20, 2013

Handegg Unlimited

          I rose in the afternoon and walked to Giovanni's to pick up soda for the pep band football watching party in afterHOURS. After pausing for a moment to check the score in Giovanni's, I headed over and joined the party, where they were almost out of Wings Over Boston. I expedited the end of the snacks and contented myself with rooting for the Patriots, since they were matched against the contemptible Jets. (Aside: It's amusing that since the Jets and the Giants are both actually based in New Jersey, the hated Buffalo Bills are the only real New York football team.) Upon my arrival, Matt T, Anne Marie, Andrew G, Molly, Haley, Austin, Jared, Alaric, Sara, Nathan, and some randoms were present; of these, only Andrew was a Jets fan. Peter and Taylor eventually made an appearance as well and bolstered the Jets fanbase. A couple of hours later, those two came to visit me, and after a meeting of the joint chiefs of staff we journeyed to Tasty Burger (again.) Afterward, we returned for seconds and found that the Patriots had lost due to a foul described by sports media as "controversial" (i.e. it was full of shit.)
          Quote of the day:
"I got testes! I just got it!" - Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment