Tuesday, October 1, 2013

K1774 CR0C

          Jeremy was out of the office all day today, which seems inevitably to lead to a shortage of productivity on my part. Not much happened at work, and I went to Iris's after my shift was done. In the evening, Sean, Katie, Alaric, Haley, Iris and I abandoned last night's clix game in favor of a new, 6-team free-for-all. Alaric deployed an X-Men team and Iris rolled out a Batman Ally lineup; Katie, Sean and Haley all used characteristically random matchups, while I abandoned the swarm tactic in favor of two powerhouses (Joker and Killer Croc.) The former has proven his worth time and time again; in his debut appearance in play, the latter has proven to be utterly broken, reaching and destroying Sean's most powerful piece (Damian Wayne as Batman) within the first 5 turns or so. Alaric also scored a monstrous hit on Haley's team with Gambit, immediately more or less neutralizing her ability to threaten other players. The fur was flying for a couple of hours before we noted that it was a Tuesday and sleep was probably a good idea.
          Quotes of the day:
"Wow, don't I feel like a flamethrower-ball-of-something-fiery." - Iris
"Peanuts to butthole action." - Iris

Sighted in Bank of America. "Part ATM. Part Teller. Totally a cyborg."

No comments:

Post a Comment