Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crimson Floorboards

          Jeremy put me on a ton of legal research at work, and after I'd passed a few hours paging through probate law, my brain was melting out my ears. Later on, I relaxed in the band office with Clay, Matt T, and Alaric before the game. We switched the computer wallpapers to a closeup of Gabe Newell's face before rambling over to Matthews for some men's basketball. We lost 72-64 to Harvard, making this the most depressing day of the week. I also learned that these days, standing still apparently counts as a foul (but only if you play for Northeastern.) Alaric, Jared, Clay and I hit up Wings Over Boston to drown our sorrows in honey mustard and blue cheese, and we went home to meet with Jasmin, Iris and Sean and play some Super Smash Bros.
          Quotes of the day:
"I stayed up until 7 this morning on Mountain Dew, Lindor truffles and cheese." - Katie's classmate (courtesy of Katie)
"If only I had all of humanity's collected knowledge at my fingertips." - Matt T on computers, during an argument
"I bumped into him while I was drunk. I thought he was a lamp." - Jasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment