A considerable portion of my shift today was spent traveling on the Silver Line in order to meet with a client and pick up his documents. After waiting and worrying for half an hour outside the Boston Medical Center, I was eventually approached by some sort of monitor, who let me know that the client was busy in a procedure but would be out in short order. The meeting went without incident, and despite having done another all nighter, I did an awesome job for the rest of the day. After work, I deliberated and settled on a new phone -- the HTC One, and it seems pretty dope. I traded clix with Nathan, who impulse-bought a sizable quantity of them, despite never having played. I swear to my honesty in the trade, though; I only go for characters I like. After nearly falling prey to a nap attack on the couch, I played some TF2 to stay awake and reset my sleep clock.
Quote of the day:
"She has two spelling mistakes on her resume and the world's dumbest business card." - Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment