Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gates of cp_well

          My boss was out of work all day, and I was floating for much of the day. Not long before my shift ended, the mail arrived. Along with the spam, there was a settlement check for a client who had been waiting for it for a week, inexplicably returned to sender. I ended up getting his bank account number and depositing it directly on my way home, since he needed the money practically yesterday. I napped at Iris's place before going home to enjoy some TF2 with Alaric. The winter has been warm and rainy for the past few days.
          Quotes of the day:
"That's like going to the gates of Hell." - Mark, on the ICE office in Burlington
"He said, 'God forbid a client call himself!' and then he made this weird helicopter noise!" - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment