Notes for this entry were lost.
Today is Christmas. We visited my grandmother first, as per tradition, and admired her tree and the assortment of family gifts beneath. Everyone moved to my aunt's place (just a few minutes away) for the general celebration and Christmas dinner. I spent hours chatting with various family members, and accumulated three Snapchat friends from among my cousins. The age differences between us are +3, -1, and -2 years, so there should be an appreciable variety of snaps in the future. (If you have Snapchat and we are not already friends: add swagchat5700! You won't regret it.) The time passed quickly, and I might mention that this is the last Christmas where I can't get smashed with my family. At home, I played lots of Borderlands and relaxed. The holidays come and go faster every year.
Quote of the day:
"You're jumping on lots of wagons here." - Alex, after Ian professed his new Red Sox fandom
No comments:
Post a Comment