Sunday, December 8, 2013
Winter Waltz
I got to Winterfest late, which was fine because it was extremely low-key anyway. Anne Marie, Alaric, Kevin A, Austin, and various others were sitting around and playing Apples To Apples when I arrived, which was exactly what I expected. After the gathering wound down, I made off with a large amount of snacks and soda and played veejems with Alaric once we got home. Later on, Sean and I attended the No Limits recital, since Katie was in a few of the routines. On the whole, I'd rate the recital as "pretty cool"; a few of the dances were incredible, while most were of a middling to good quality. One or two were mediocre, though this is the nature of No Limits -- they accept dancers with wildly differing levels of skill. Today also marks the first time I've heard "Royals" by Lorde, which is allegedly all the rage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment