Friday, December 20, 2013

Through My Rearview

          I started off my final day at Jeremy's office by getting off the T at Downtown Crossing by mistake. I stayed a couple extra hours to help Jeremy finish up the tax documents we've been hammering this week, and he eventually took off while I continued to scan the last of the file dogging me. During this time, I enjoyed a relaxed conversation with Mark's assistants, and heavily regretted being such a standoffish prick during my time with Jeremy. At least I was better about it this week -- finish strong, I suppose? As it turns out, Ally has an aunt who lives on the Woodstock-Saugerties line, and she invited me to a Christmas party there. It didn't really hit me how final today was until I used the stupid envelope-printing template for the last time; despite the mediocrity (on average) of this first co-op, it felt weird getting ready to leave for good. It was dark out by the time I set out for home, and I took the time to enjoy the lights at the Common.

No comments:

Post a Comment