Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Vault Hunter

          Expecting to finish off the file scanning that's haunting me, I found myself running around and working on other tasks. I attempted to submit a brief at the Mass. Appeals Court, and discovered that they require a text-searchable electronic copy as well. Read: Adobe Acrobat required. Their website even had a helpful pointer toward Adobe's website, though they claim that this does not constitute an endorsement. As if my boss is going to blow a hundred dollars on Acrobat! I also helped a guy move a loaded cart up on to the curb during my lunch break, and it felt good doing my daily good turn. After work, I played some Borderlands with Sean and Katie, then played around on Google Maps with Iris. We hunted for some locations in our hometowns and I discovered two new ones in mine: "Eager Beaver Drive" and "Jurassic Park Lane".

No comments:

Post a Comment