I was painfully late for work this morning, and as usual, it was because I did my best to get up early. It really is true: people are their own worst enemies. A new lawyer, Danielle, started today after moving into A.T.'s old office. Later on, I watched The Flash and ate cookies with Nathan and Alaric. Also: The Rangers came back after trailing 3-1 and beat the Devils in overtime, 4-3, on a beautiful drop pass from Kreider to Optimus Klein; the Hurricanes still have not managed to win a game; and even the Panthers can beat the Avalanche, evidently.
Quotes of the day:
"What they do is not math. It's Satanic. It's devilish." - Nathan, re: accounting
...
Dru: "They're the loudest hall."
Emmett: "Yes, I apologize in advance for the hoots and hollers you'll hear!"
...
Kathy: "So, you thought you'd check out the competition."
Frank: "There is no competition."
No comments:
Post a Comment