Thursday, October 30, 2014

Poor Old Jack

          I rose early to sort through more clippings; hopefully I can get through all of them before Halloween, so they're safely away and/or being put up. I was in a sunny mood for the morning commute, despite a moment of claustrophobia on the T, and settled into work. I'm now a Keurig magician: 6 oz. milk chocolate hot cocoa + 6 oz. French vanilla coffee + a little cream = sweet sippin' caffeine conjunction junction.
          I came home to a very clean and reorganized apartment, courtesy of Alaric. We made drinks to get near-empty handles out of the way for tomorrow, put on Center Ice, and watched a lot of hockey. Alaric tested the fog machine, with hilariously effective results; I built the remainder of my Rangers shrine and am very proud of it; Emily came over and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas with me as we passed through midnight into Halloween. Highlights: Singing along; settling the question of whether you watch it on Christmas or Halloween along the way.
          Quotes of the day:
"I know what to do. I'll murder you in your sleep and taxidermy you. Stuffed animalllllll." - Iris
"It was a good double play. Good for charity, and good for business." - Emmett
"[REDACTED]'s theme song: 'Linger' by the Cranberries." - Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment