My emotions at this time:
Monday, October 27, 2014
East Coast Overdose
I had a cruddy day of work, nodding off more often than not and getting little done. Late in the afternoon, I bumped into Keytar Bear on the way to the bank; I left him a tip for making me feel better with his sweet keytar tunes. Before keeling over in bed, I was dimly aware that the Wild were leading my Rangers 3-0. If memory serves, "god dammit" was the last thing I said to myself before blacking out. On awakening, I found that the Rangers had scored five goals in the third period to complete a massive comeback. The last time New York beat anyone when entering the third period and down three goals was in 1992, when they defeated another Minnesota team: the North Stars. I'm not proud of John Moore's dirty elbow on Erik Haula -- I like the occasional fight, but there's no place for needlessly savage goonery in hockey. Click to read the NHL's article about the game if you're interested. Also, the Oilers shut out the Habs 3-0, sweet revenge for Montreal's win the other night. It seems that Ben Scrivens is still Mr. Wonderful after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment