Friday, October 3, 2014
Can You Dig It
I witnessed potentially the worst Northeastern volleyball game in recent memory, a matchup with Delaware that soured faster than milk in the microwave. There were more errors on the serve than I can ever recall seeing in one game. Its only redeeming quality was the occasional play by Natalia Skiba, the Husky libero; during an incredible rally, she made three godlike digs in a row and left my jaw on the floor. Post-game, we invited a freshman named Alex to hang out at our place, but I think we scared him a bit with the hookah, etc. and he left quickly, to my dismay. Haley and Luke stayed, and we were joined by Jared and Dani (sp?) for a screening of Live Free Or Die Hard, which is best described as a Die Hard movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment