I set about 15 alarms in a row, one every consecutive minute, to force myself out of bed this morning. At work, an attorney threw shade on me because I hadn't obtained special creamer for her; this sums up my day, more or less. After work, I met Iris at the MFA stop to give her a variety of food, then proceeded to Burstein to bother Chelsea, Rachelle and Katie E. Chelsea came back to our place so I could help her with some law-oriented music industry homework, but she already had it more or less in the bag. We watched a portion of the Bruins v. Red Wings game on NESN, but the Bruins were playing with no gumption whatsoever and I was happy to switch to something else. The Rangers spoiled the Blues' home opener, 3-2, and Zuccarello fought Oshie, which was just surreal. Corey Perry scored a hat trick and the Ducks still lost to Pittsburgh; the Jets even dropped the bomb on the Coyotes, 6-2; but my favorite game of the night was the Wild's 5-0 reaming of the Avalanche. Julia came to watch more of The Sopranos while I tinkered with a new, homemade piece. We then tried to watch Codename: Kids Next Door, and as nostalgic as it was, it was not nearly gripping enough to hold our attention.
Quotes of the day:
"Now this is nothing but evil!" - Tom, re: the candy bowl
"More chocolate... this is bad..." - Libbie, taking a piece of candy
"Bosses are always looking for a way to punk their employees." - guy behind the counter at Sebastian's
A fun little give-and-go from nhl.com...
Dude 1: "Wild dominated the game."
Dude 2: "What game?"
No comments:
Post a Comment