Monday, May 18, 2015

Fog of War

          I didn't finish my Macro homework or reading, which I am now realizing I have the wrong book for. I slept in the band office until Justin appeared there, and the two of us ended up being confronted about office access by both a Northeastern administrator and one of the contractors working in Curry. It seems that contrary to our prior understanding, access will be very limited as the construction progresses this summer. I went back to sleep on that couch and remained for another six hours, only rising and leaving Curry around 7. I went home and played some Advance Wars, successfully S-ranking "Long Road" with Adder (a/k/a my boy.) I then tortured my eyes and ears by watching Game 2 of the ECF, and tried to scrub it away by watching Gotham all night. I also felt compelled to restructure the toolbox and my first aid kit, because why not?

Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 1 - 1         Lightning rolled past the Rangers 6-2 with a Tyler Johnson hatty. Ugly...
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 1 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment