Today was full of activities! Around midday, I met Michelle for frozen yogurt at Mixx, which is exactly like every other frozen yogurt place in appearance. There, we talked about relationships and new developments in our lives; substantive conversation is always a pleasure with Michelle. We came back to the apartment to watch
Cutthroat Kitchen and
Ace of Cakes with a binging Nathan. Maddie came over for a little while and we made a trip to Sugar Daddy's to get babby's first grinder, a standard issue in light blue metal. After we came back, Sean joined us for
Fantasia 2000. When Maddie bailed, I went to Pho Basil for dinner with Sean, Michelle and Johnny; Sean and I both came away with leftover pad thai, which will be relevant. The Rangers
crushed the Lightning in Game 4 of the ECF, putting me in a splendid mood. Sean left for a party while Johnny and I went to smoke in the Fens, infiltrating a dozing flock of geese with the utmost caution. When we came back, we continued to blaze and watched Bill Maher, followed by Advance Wars. Eventually, Sean returned and promptly vomited pad thai all over the floor, his sheets, and his shoes. Stoned out of my gourd at this point, I helped him clean up the half-digested mess. I walked out of our room, went directly to the fridge and started eating my leftover pad thai, to Johnny's certain disgust. What can I say? I was thinking about noodles. (Shoutout to Calvin & Hobbes for the original
Noodle Incident.)
Quotes of the day:
"Taunt." - Sean, re: the Steadfast Tin Soldier
"...and the tall white Anglo-Saxon male wins again!" - me, re: the Steadfast Tin Soldier"
"My brain is not happening right now." - Sean
"I know him better than everyone. Even Sabrina. I hate Sabrina!" - Johnny, re: Peter
"I love the future. I just hate that it hasn't happened yet." - Johnny
Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 2 - 2 New York punches back with a 5-1 domination in Tampa. Marty St.
Louis finally scored his first goal of the postseason!
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 2 - 1
. . . . .
Hobbes: "What about the noodle incident?"
Calvin: "No one can prove I did that!"
No comments:
Post a Comment