Well, that was irresponsible as usual. I missed Macro and didn't complete my written response for UPP, but I was very active in the latter class and contributed significantly to a public housing plan within a small-group discussion. After class, I went back to Allston to finish the beer puzzle with Jennifer and Julia, and we found that a single piece was missing. The three of us watched Little Miss Sunshine, which I find to be a rarely thoughtful, capable comedy. Bonus points for Alan Arkin's crotchety granddad. After some more time with Jennifer, I walked home late at night and found two working lighters within a discarded pack of cigarettes. I train from child to find.
Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 2 - 1 Lightning win 6-5 in OT, at least the offense is awake. 2 goals from Fast!
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 1 - 1
No comments:
Post a Comment