Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Alcoves

          Another dry session of Macro on public and private goods, then a brief nap were the doctor's orders for the day. In the evening, I traveled to Allston to meet Jennifer for a date; we decided to wander and find somewhere to eat, then promptly settled on a Thai place called Dok Bua. I enjoyed a scrumptious Pad See You chicken special and our conversation, though I was very nervous that I'd say something stupid and blow the whole thing. After dinner we strolled to a nearby park and watched the world go by, drinking shandies and becoming familiar. When it got too dark and chilly to remain, we parted ways and I went home and crashed immediately. (How did two shandies knock me out like that?) In time I woke again and listened to music the dark, lost in thought.
          Quote of the day:
"Hey, Mr. DJ..." - Jennifer, re: some dudes with a boombox

Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 0 - 0           The thought of this series is making my hair stand on end...
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 0 - 0          Chicago must not be permitted to advance. I hate them more than any
                                                   other team in the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment