Monday, May 4, 2015

...We Have the Technology

          After sleeping and grinding out the rest of my Argentina paper, I worked out an incomplete situation for the other one (quite easily, I might add) and finally logged my volunteer hours. I also checked my grades (A-, A-, C-!) and did some lighter surgery. It truly has become much simpler to do so after the transition away from Blackboard's god-awful interface. In the evening, I went to Yard House with Peter, John, Nathan, Lauren B, Shannon, Laura, Matthew, Jared, and a sickened Sabrina. A half yard of Longboard and a pint of Anchor Steam later, I was sloshed on our couch and trying to watch Star Wars to celebrate May the 4th. I was awake for probably about five minutes after that, essentially as planned.
          Quote of the day:
"Embezzlement? This early?" - Johnny

Playoff section:
East
TBL v. MTL: 2 - 0
WSH v. NYR: 2 - 1       A physical, even game; Washington wins the game of inches, 1-0.
West
MIN v. CHI: 0 - 2
CGY v. ANA: 0 - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment