Saturday, May 23, 2015

Short Handed Goal

          This afternoon, I picnicked with Jennifer, Iris, Kofi, Jared, Nathan, Sean, Cristina, and Christina on the grass near the Christian Science Center. We laid out a few blankets, made tons of sandwiches, and enjoyed various other foods provided by Iris. I defeated Kofi twice out of three rounds in an impromptu wrestling match. (Does this mean I'm slipping?) We just stretched out in the sun for a while and enjoyed the company. When everyone split up at last, Jennifer and I went back to the apartment to watch Ip Man and rustle up some pasta. Later, we sat in the grass off the beaten path in the Fens and traded facts.
          Quote of the day:
"My spasms are like a sneeze that goes down my body." - Jennifer

Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 2 - 2
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 2 - 2        5-4 Chicago in 2OT. These extra-time games are getting redonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment