I stayed up, ate two brownies, smoked a lot and listened to music for a time, then watched the season finale of The Flash; it was totally rad and emotional to boot. Also, class: I was still mildly blazed when I got to Macro, and managed to take notes for once. I slept for a while thereafter as Johnny and his friends camped out in the living room, which apparently made them feel uncomfortable. (Clearly they are unused to the reality of our apartment as a community staging area.) Once I was sufficiently recharged, Johnny and I went to Maddie's summer apartment on the Fenway, an unbelievably roomy and elegant space. We shared margaritas and idle talk with her and a few of her younger friends, and though I feel like we don't have much in common, everyone seemed to have a fun time just shooting the shit.
Playoff section:
ECF: TBL v. NYR: 2 - 1
WCF: ANA v. CHI: 2 - 1 Shaw wins the Michael Phelps award for best dive. The Ducks are on a
roll here.
No comments:
Post a Comment